Sunday, May 16, 2010

:: Pingree Penguins @ New Orleans Packers :: Game Four ::

The score was 42 - 49. A very high scoring game. Me and Dustin started out with the ball and got a fourth-down and got a turnover. My mom and dad got the ball and got a touchdown on the 3rd Down. On the kick return, I ran it in all the way for a touchdown. Then my parents once again got a touchdown on their drive. They scored on the 4th down in front of the endzone. I once again ran the kick in for a touchdown. Then, when we were kicking to my parents, my mom fumbled the ball and I jumped on the ball. - Right in the endzone. We had won by that one fumble! It was a good game.

No comments:

Followers

Verse of the Day

The Father has loved us so much! He loved us so much that we are called children of God.

1 John 3:1